Saturday 8 December 2012

Little Homemade Gifts under the Christmas Tree





Greetings from "Santa's Workshop" ~ These fabrics and quilts were hiding in the closet, longing to be used. I keep the pockets of old jeans & leaves of a favorite blouse, if the material is alright, in order to repurpose them one day. Well, that day is today...

I'm gonna sew a few little things ~ to the young and a bit older members of the family. When our boys were toddlers, their favorite Christmas presents one year were the little homemade rise bags with handles! The boys walked around carrying their bags ... Little things can sometimes bring a whole lot of joy.

Let's see what these quilts will turn to in the end of the day ... I look forward to a creative afternoon ~ Well, the sowing machine is calling!


6 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing what you made Nina. I do wish I was more creative. Happy sewing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linley, I hope I could also be creative more often - it is often up to Christmas or Birthdays that I pull myself together to the creative - but when I get there, it is fun :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, I can't wait to see your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kerri - I'll be posting a few pictures when I get there :)

      Delete
  3. What fun! Have a great day and I can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie, it is surely fun to take time to sew! I'm continuing today, now to the very littles ones in the family - should to this more often :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I read and enjoy them all and I'll do my best to to hop on over to your blog for a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//