Saturday 17 May 2014

Be Still - 52

Photo iPhone 5, textures Simple 2 and 2811 Magic by Kim Klassen

"I'm waiting for the train ... feeling the sweet rays of sun on me face ... closing my eyes and just breathing ... "

- A few lines from my moment of stillness, being still a few minutes on my way home from work.

Kim Klassen's Be Still 52- an inspirational course on being mindfull in your everyday life, and giving inspiration to photography at the same time - has started this week. 

I have peeked into the classroom and have set many familiar faces ... I look forward of following and sharing with old and new friends that are on this journey of stillness the coming 52 weeks.


Photo iPhone 5: Camera+, Snapseed, Mextures-apps, Be Still-brush by Kim Klassen


"Whenever there is stillness there is the still small voice, 
God's speaking from the whirlwind, 
nature's old son, and dance ..."

Annie Dillard


... Let's  be attentive to the sounds of silence, 
Nina


Sharing with 

Friday Finds     
 Saturday Share Fest 

8 comments:

  1. Nina, your last photo is just beautiful!!!!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Be Still image, the first one is speaking peace and calm to me!
    See you in class :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos inspire! Thank you for sharing and God bless,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Noelle!
      I'm happy having found your inspiring blog with book reviews .. I'll keep popping by :)

      Delete
  4. Happy to see you in this class !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully photographed and written.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the best dandelion photo ever. See you in class.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nina, Your images are beautiful. The light in your last image is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I read and enjoy them all and I'll do my best to to hop on over to your blog for a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//