Wednesday 24 December 2014

Merry Christmas


Photo: iPhone 5S (Camera+ og TadaaSLR) - Texture Simple 2 by Kim Klassen

"Somewhere across the winter world tonight
You will be hearing chimes that fill the air;
Christmas extends its all-enfolding light
Across the distance...something we can share.

You will be singing, just the same as I,
These familiar songs we know so well, 
And you will see these same stars in your sky
And wish upon that brightest one that fell.

I shall remember you and trim my tree,
One shining star upon the topmost bough;
I will hang wreaths of faith that all may see --
Tonight I glimpse beyond the hear and now.

And all the time that we must be apart
I keep a candle in my heart."

Mary E. Linton

:   :   :

Wishing You 
Merry Christmas 
Happy Holidays!

Nina

10 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas from my house to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image, beautiful poem. Merry Christmas Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very merry Christmas to you and yours Nina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    Joy! Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas blessings, my dear Nina, to you and yours.
    xo, m & jb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I absolutely love that poem. May have to borrow it. :) Merry Christmas to you also, and I love your photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! Hope your Christmas was wonderful Nina, and your New Year is bright with the promise of all kinds of new wonder!
    Thank you for being so lovely and so you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I read and enjoy them all and I'll do my best to to hop on over to your blog for a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//