Sunday 28 December 2014

Peace of Heart


Let the peace of heart that comes from Christ be always present in your hearts and lives, 
for this is your responsibility and privilege as members of his body. 
And always be thankful.

Colossians 3:15 Living Bible



Draw Me Close to You Sax Solo

:   :   :

As we woke up Christmas morning, it was snowing outside -
Such a lovely surprise!

Blessings to your week, 


Nina

Here's a printable
of Colossians 3:15
for you 

Sharing with: 


Photo: Nikon D3200, Photo Veil Light from the Illumination Collection Love That Shot

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your snow and your week ahead, Nina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nina, I wanted to stop by and wish you a Happy New Year, filled with peace and happiness. I hope you had a Merry Christmas. I love the bible verse that is in you blog. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such precious and sweet thoughts, dear Nina. May you have a blessed New Year! I am looking forward to following your lovely blog in 2015. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I read and enjoy them all and I'll do my best to to hop on over to your blog for a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//