Tuesday 10 March 2015

Air + Light [Texture Tuesday]




“What light is to the eyes – what air is to the lungs – what love is to the heart, liberty is to the soul of man.”
Robert G. Ingersoll

:   :   :
airlight


Word Origin






noun
1.
light scattered or diffused in the air by dust, haze, etc., especially as it limits the visibility of distant, dark objects by causing them to blend with the background sky.

[Dictionary.com @Random House, Inc. 2016] 


:   :   :


A warm and cozy scent of burning wood and bonfire tickled my nose on my evening walk in the neighbourhood ... The smoke keeps on lingering on my mind, hovering over the image play above. Hazy, warm, deep yet mild smoke ... by a friendly fire ... sending sparkles to the stars above...

The image is a playful layering of images with different blending modes, inspired by Kim Klassen's Week 39  - "A breath of fresh air" - in Be Still 52 course.

I have used on of my favourite textures, kk_simple2, together with a Lightroom preset Sidelight by Kim Klassen. 


... Sharing with Texture Tuesday by Kim Klassen,


Nina



Kim Klassen dot com

4 comments:

  1. Beatoiful. Love the way you showed them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and so lovely, Nina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely collage Nina! I adore the grey framing with the light airy bottles and light!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I read and enjoy them all and I'll do my best to to hop on over to your blog for a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//