Sunday 22 March 2015

God's Helping Spirit



Meanwhile, the moment we get tired in the waiting, God’s Spirit is right alongside helping us along. 
If we don’t know how or what to pray, it doesn’t matter. 
He does our praying in and for us, making prayer out of our wordless sighs, our aching groans. 
He knows us far better than we know ourselves ... and keeps us present before God. 
That’s why we can be so sure that every detail in our lives of love for God is worked into something good.

Romans 8:26-28 The Message

Arms of Love - Vineyard Records UK

This is another day, O Lord.
 I know not what it will bring forth, but make me ready, Lord, for whatever it may be. 
If I am to stand up, help me stand bravely. 
If I am to sit still, help me sit quietly. 
If I am to lie down, help me to do it patiently. 
And if I am to do nothing, let me do it gallantly. 
Make these more than words, and give me the Spirit of Jesus. 
Amen. 



:   :   :

Blessings to your week,
Nina 

Here's a printable 
for you 


Sharing with 


Photo iPhone 5S & Olloclip macrolens

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful prayer, Nina. Praying they will be more than words in our lives. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the reminder. Really struggling and unable to pray. Hugs. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is our almighty who is with us all the time when we are happy and sorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Nina, how beautiful and encouraging this was to read this morning. Your prayer from the prayer book was quite meaningful and gives us much to ponder on.
    You have blessed my heart this morning, thank you!

    Have a most blessed day.
    Joy! Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the blessing for the week ahead. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magnificent shot! Very elegant and creative!

    Happy Week to you,
    artmusedog and carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Nina! Have a blessed week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!! What a comfort that the Holy Spirit helps us pray! Thanks for visiting my Scripture and Snapshot this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I read and enjoy them all and I'll do my best to to hop on over to your blog for a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//