Sunday 25 October 2015

You did it for me


“Then the King will speak to those on his right. He will say, ‘My Father has blessed you. Come and take what is yours. It is the kingdom prepared for you since the world was created. I was hungry. And you gave me something to eat. I was thirsty. And you gave me something to drink. I was a stranger. And you invited me in. I needed clothes. And you gave them to me. I was sick. And you took care of me. I was in prison. And you came to visit me.’

 “Then the people who have done what is right will answer him. ‘Lord,’ they will ask, ‘when did we see you hungry and feed you? When did we see you thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you as a stranger and invite you in? When did we see you needing clothes and give them to you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

“The King will reply, ‘What I’m about to tell you is true. Anything you did for one of the least important of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Matthew 25:34-40 (New International Reader’s Version)



 :   :   :
 
 Blessings to your Sunday,
Nina


Here's a printable
for you   


 Sharing with


Photo: iPhone 5S - Snapseed, VSCOcam, Faded, Image Blender Apps

3 comments:

  1. This scripture always sticks in my mind. The Lord is reminding me, "Serve" "Show kindness" "Be compassionate". It isn't easy for me to step out of my comfort zone and publicly serve, but I am trying baby steps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful verses—we all need this reminder to serve others... me especially :) Stopping by from Weekend Whispers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a wonderful Sunday, Nina!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I read and enjoy them all and I'll do my best to to hop on over to your blog for a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//