Tuesday 2 February 2016

Coffee Candle DIY



Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, 
for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire:  
it is the time for home. 
  Edith Sitwell

I found a tiny china cup from the flea market. It was just a perfect size to a Christmas tree candle (I have a bunch of them from Christmas). I smelted some of the candle wax in the bottom of the cup, and pressed the candle a few moments - which resulted in that it sits fast and firm in the cup. Thereafter I filled the cup with coffee beans. 

The flame from the coffee candle creates a cozy feeling to the late night coffee and tea ... A nice and easy DIY to lighten up the dark winter evenings.

Do you like to light candles in wintertime?

I'm joining Stephanie's Roses of Inspiration link-up party at Enchanting Rose,

Nina 

 [Blogging every day in February - Day 2]

2 comments:

  1. Nina, you bring light into darkness. I have always loved candle light. I light the candles in the great room nearly every evening. My grands also love to eat by candle light and sometimes remind me to light the table candles if I forget! They are then on "best manners" of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I always light candles all year long. Im going to try your idea of the coffee beans.
    Have a nice weekend. It was good to stop again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I read and enjoy them all and I'll do my best to to hop on over to your blog for a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//