Wednesday 17 February 2016

Free e-cards - A little midweek gift to you


Download the free e-card

Reading a good novel is like immersing one self into another universe ... A journey across culture and time, getting to know new personalities and following their destiny - relationships, their hopes and dreams, thoughts and actions. I finished a novel yesterday morning, which inspired me to take the photo above - As an appreciation on books and moments with them.

Download the free e-card

I added a stamp and notes to the photo above - to add a bit romance and feeling of old times to the photo.  

Photography has been my focus of interest for some years now - I have learned so much from photography blogs, where photographers share teaching and tips, and from courses in photography.

There are some very good free online photo editing programs, which I have used and am still using, besides Photoshop and Lightroo, (which both are photo editing programs you need to pay for).

I have been thinking of maybe writing some blog posts with tutorials on my favorite free online photo editing programs this spring - to share some of the things, I have learned in photography ... If you would be interested on a series of blog tutorial blog posts on free online photo editing programs, please leave a note in the comments section.

I am truly thankful for the online photography fellowship and community: The talented persons with beautiful minds, that are teaching and sharing their knowledge and expertise on photography.

Download the free e-card

Little did I know, when starting this blog in July 2012, in how many ways it would enrich my life ... Not just in and around photography, but also befriending with unique, creative and fantastic people around the world. To start somewhere - these e-cards are just a tiny way to express my gratitude. I have placed a link to Dropbox under each e-card you, where you can download the e-card.

Feel free to download them and delight your relatives and friends by sending a note. if you wish to use these e-cards on your blog or pin them, please give a proper credit by linking back to this post.

Download the free e-card

... With sunny midweek greetings,

Nina

 [Blogging every day in February - Day 17]

8 comments:

  1. Nina, You know I always enjoy when you share photography and editing tips. We learn from each other. That rose has opened so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barb, that's what we do - learn from one another!

      Delete
  2. Hallo Nina, thanks for your offer. I like your picture and for the tutorials, I would be interested. My problem is, my english on technical things is not so good.
    Have a good day.
    Greetings from Gamany. Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elisabeth, Thank you for your note and letting me know that you are interested in the tutorials! I will include many screenshots and hopefully a video, to make it easy to follow.

      Delete
  3. I would appreciate any tips on photography and photo editing, Nina. I'm always looking to improve.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your note, Amalia! Some of these free programs are really nice and handy, and have some pretty filters as well. Have a great week :)

      Delete
  4. Nina, as a blogger I'm interesting in some good photography blogs...any suggestion is appreciate!
    Thanks
    Waiting for your posts next spring!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your encouraging note, Manu - Inspiring me to share posts on photography here. And thank you for the random Acts of Kindness-challenge - That is a great thing to focus on!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I read and enjoy them all and I'll do my best to to hop on over to your blog for a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//